Would you like to save Office 365 emails in your system? Then here you will get the best solution. Through this write-up, you find the best answers to the query “How to Save Office 365 Emails?”.
Office 365 mailbox items need an internet connection for accessing them. So, users prefer to copy all of them onto their desktop. This is done so that Office 365 emails can be used or accessed swiftly at any time without any problem.
How to Save Emails from Office 365 to Desktop?
Manual Technique needs a desktop application of MS Outlook for saving Office 365 mails in PST format. It covers two phases as follows:
Setup Office 365 with Microsoft Outlook email account
In the Outlook application, you must first establish the O365 account. To this start follow the steps below;
- First Open Outlook and press Add Account > > File.
- A new window appears depending on which version of Outlook you’re using. If you operate with the 2016 or above edition of Outlook, you’ll find a new window.
- Outlook 2016:
- Here in the windows, you need to input the email address of Office 365 here, and press Connect. Submit password when asked.
- Outlook 2013 and its below editions:
- Pick the e-mail account option from the screen, and enter Office 365 information in it.
Store & Save Office 365 Emails to Desktop
After the setup task is complete, export the email from the O365 account to save it in PST file format.
- First, go to File >> Open & Export >> Import/Export.
- Press Export to a File > > Outlook data file (.pst) from the corresponding window.
- Select the Office 365 account email folders to save your emails in PST file format. You may also pick the checkbox that corresponds to Include subfolders, if necessary.
- To save the exported.pst file, pick the destination position inside the screen.
- Hit the finish button.
The exported PST file will be easily saved on your desktop. Hence, you will now be able to look at your Office 365 emails on the system’s desktop.
This manual process is a very tedious task as it has so many steps and you might become bored after performing these tasks. Also, you have to follow the same steps again and again for every email to save them on the desktop.
How to Save Office 365 Emails into PST Directly?
If you want to make your work easier and simpler then you must go through the professional utility. One such utility is Office 365 backup software which is used to copy all Office 365 emails with attachments into your desktop easily. This software performs a saving process without any data loss. It swiftly backup Office 365 backup into PST, EML, MBOX, PDF, MHTML, and MSG.
It is a flexible tool that includes countless features that can quickly backup emails, contacts, calendars, and documents. In the event of exporting selective emails, selective emails can be saved using the date-filter option. In addition, this completely featured device is compatible for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- This tool moves O365 mailbox into Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail.
- There is a feature to add PST files in Office 365 account to restore data back.
- Option save particular mailbox folders to include in the backup.
- Store email messages with other items like contacts, journals, and tasks.
- During Office 365 backup and restore, you can remove the empty mailbox folders.
- You can even select the saving location for the output files.
Steps to save emails of Office 365 account into PST:
- First Launch the Office 365 mailbox backup tool and opt for the Backup option.
- Now, enter details of your Office 365 account and hit login.
- Then choose file format Save as PST.
- You can choose a date range filter and naming convention option as per need.
- Next, wait for some time until the process completes.
After completion of the process, you can check all the Office 365 emails on your desktop.
Most of the users are searching for solutions for a query “How to Save Office 365 Emails on Desktop?”. So, we’ve outlined all of the methods here to help them answer their problem quickly.. Both manual and quick methods are discussed here, it’s a user’s choice whichever method he/she wants to use. Hope you liked this post and acquired some beneficial points by reading this guide.